2016 - 2017 Tulsa Men Teams of the Year
1. Must be member of Tulsa Area USBC.
2. Average must be Tulsa Area USBC Yearbook Average.
3. Must have minimum of 63 games for average to be considered.
4. Traveling League bowlers may use Travel League average and do not have to bowl a second league. All other bowlers must have qualifying averages from two houses.
5. Total pins from both leagues will be combined and divided by number of games to determine average for Team of the Year.
6. If traveling league bowler has a higher average in another league bowler may use highest league combined with traveling league.
7. If traveling league bowler has two averages from two houses that are higher than traveling league, may use combination of those two leagues for Team of theYear average.
Aaron Hearn - 229.21 average, Captain
Jared Hoover - 229.07 average
Mark Ward - 227.61 average
Mike Baskett - 227.31 average
Vic Benedict - 227.27 average
Sterling Hearn - 225.40 average, Captain
Michael Hansell - 224.69 average
Earl Hearn - 224.49 average
David McCulley - 222.70 average
Eric Collier - 222.30 average
Darin DeSelm - 222.21 average
Mike Allison - 219.74 average